Making Curriculum Pop

About the MC POP NING! (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Future of News: new PBS Series

Check local listings because this series has started on many PBS stations around the country. The series was recorded at the Newseum in Was…

Started by Frank W. Baker

0 Jan 21, 2010

The Role of Media In The Lives of Kids

Daily Media Use Among Children and Teens Up Dramatically From Five Years Ago PR Newswire (press release)  Generation M2: Media in the Lives…

0 Jan 20, 2010

great books for adolescents

I'm looking for great books that grab reluctant readers. I call them "gateways" as they open the door to lifelong reading.

Started by Linda Janney

7 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Kristen Williams

PLAYLIST: How To Make Curriculum Pop - A Philosophy

As to methods, there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own…

Started by Ryan Goble

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

FUN SONG: "Toystore"

As most of you know Nicole and I run mindblue.com a company that sells differentiated lesson plans for rock and roll music. We have a crazy…

Started by Ryan Goble

5 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

Seeking Interdiciplinary Help!

Hi All! I am trying to create a teacher resource based on an Art workshop I am doing at a LGBT center in Syracuse. The theme of the worksho…

Started by kris g

7 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by John Isaacson

Media Making, Media Literacy, Health Education, Performance Art, Digital Technology- All In One

http://www.vimeo.com/5557760 This is a short video of the "Making Of" a video we made with 10th grade students. Acting, content research,…

Started by James Valastro

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by James Valastro

Interview With Author: Animation Unleashed: 100 Principles Every Animator, Comic Book Writers, Filmmakers, Video Artist, and Game Developer Should Know

"Because of technology our kids have near-constant access to visual media, yet we've done very little to teach them how to really understa…

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

Getting Started on MC POP

MC POP can be a simple tool to start rocking with Web 2.0. Here are some ideas on how you can get started. 1. If this is virgin territory…

Started by Ryan Goble

0 May 5, 2009

MAKE A GROUP: GEOGRAPHY, COLLEGE, KANSAS & BUCKEYES

Happy Sunday! During the last couple of weeks all the Teach Think Play participants have been busy adding dope content. Lucky for you, this…

Started by Ryan Goble

0 Apr 26, 2009

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service