Making Curriculum Pop

General Discussion (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Differentiation and Technology

When you assign a poster to your class do you hear cheers or do you hear complaining? “Another poster?!” “Man, now I have to go buy poster…

Started by Tricia

0 Apr 21, 2010

Call for Papers at Grand Rapids Community College's 2nd Annual Peace Conference

Conflict Resolution: Challenges, Successes, and Failures of Supranational and International Organizations September 27-29, 2010 Grand Rapi…

Started by Ric Underhile

0 Apr 7, 2010

TEDxNYED

Just wanted to send a message out there to anyone heading to TEDxNYED on 3/6.  If you are going, let me know.  I'd love to hear thoughts an…

Started by Patrick Higgins

0 Feb 16, 2010

Making Emily and Walt Pop!

I teach in a high poverty, rural school and I am getting ready to teach Dickinson and Whitman to my 11th grade classes. Any ideas for makin…

Started by Alicia Rosenbaum

19 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Pam Goble

Alcohol industry's constructed media

I think this article says volumes about the Alcohol industry... As I read the first paragraph I said to myself, "this sounds like a careful…

Started by James Valastro

0 Sep 16, 2009

REPORTING: First Days and Fun Fonts

Yesterday, I made a post with the Comic "Did You Read? Quiz for folks to use in their 6 through college level classes. This quiz is one of…

Started by Ryan Goble

0 Aug 19, 2009

Media making process- to teach Media Literacy and Health Education

Here in Burlington Vermont we have used media production to teach Media Literacy to youth grades 4 to 12 for the past 7 years. Our approach…

Started by James Valastro

1 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

Opera Unit using Media for High School

Attached is my Project for TTP 2009! As a music education major and a former performer on the opera stage, I have a huge stake in keeping…

Started by Jennifer Lee

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lee

LITERACY, SCIENCE & THE 4Ss

“Whereof what’s past is prologue” Shakespeare, The Tempest – act II, scene i In the last blog, we found our hero Napoleon, a first year hi…

Started by Ryan Goble

3 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

ELMO!!!

When the sign-up sheet went around, I immediately put my name under Kevin Clash’s presentation, “MY LIFE AS A FURRY RED MONSTER: WHAT BEIN…

Started by Alice King

21 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Raven

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service