Making Curriculum Pop

Hello all! Every time I log on, I seem the get a fantastic teaching tip/trick that I want to try in the future. I jot it down on paper, but this is no manageable method. Is there some type of organization system (program) like index cards that I could jot down these ideas, then organize and store them for another day?

Thanks!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Melenie, So glad you are enjoying the site!  It is pretty intense labor of love here so it is great that is actually helps folks! I saw you message to the group - you might even consider posting stuff like this as a crowdsource question - that said, I dunno, I really designed to site to be built around the groups. I don't know that there is an easy way to organize but what I would suggest is just using the bookmarks in your browser and just create a bookmark folder of MC POP resources and save them that way.

Great to have you in the mix.  Happy MC PoPPing :)

Thanks Ryan. I found another FREE program that I am crazy about ...it's Evernote. It is perfect for jotting down these ideas for that day in the future when I struggling with teaching gerunds and infinitives!. I have tons of unorganized tips and tricks that I come across and say, what  great idea! then when the lesson come around, I forget the game, idea or tip, or I cant find where I stored it! Evernote fixed all of this. They even have tutorials step by step on youtube. Check it out.

Thanks for your suggestion too!

Melanie

Evernote is a great way to organize these resources! Go to Evernote.com and check it out!

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service