Making Curriculum Pop

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reminder Bill. I haven't downloaded it yet!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 5, 2014 to Creating with Kids and iPad Apps

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

""

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 5, 2014 to Creating with Kids and iPad Apps

3 Dec 5, 2014

"Thanks Kimberley! If we are talking picture books, I must also mention one of my fav…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Mar 13, 2013 to Great list of picture books to use to teach comprehension

2 Mar 13, 2013

"Thanks Greg! "

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Mar 5, 2013 to Fractured Fairy Tales

2 Mar 5, 2013

"Sure, Bill, and thanks for checking. "

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Feb 23, 2013 to Tell a Fairy Tale Day

2 Feb 23, 2013

"Thanks, Bill! "

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jan 31, 2013 to Using Comic Editors with Kids

2 Jan 31, 2013

"You're very welcome, Greg. And as far as curation is concerned, I am really starting…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Nov 14, 2012 to QUESTION: Just found out I will be teaching elementary next year - Advice?

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Greg Williams

"Greg, when I first started teaching, Vic 20s weren't even in schools, so maybe that…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Nov 14, 2012 to QUESTION: Just found out I will be teaching elementary next year - Advice?

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Greg Williams

"Hey Kelly, I agree! I love that kids can use the art work to make their own cartoons…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Sep 28, 2011 to RESOURCE: Toon Books are just amazing!!

1 Sep 28, 2011

"Peter Reynolds is a very interesting guy. He wrote and illustrated Ish and The Dot,…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied May 15, 2011 to CHILDREN'S BOOK: Brings Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM now STEAM) to Life

2 May 15, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service