Making Curriculum Pop

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied May 11, 2011 to ONLINE (&FREE) CONFERENCE: 4T Virtual Conference: Teachers Teaching Teachers about Technology

2 May 11, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Julie, anything that's an authentic learning experience and is play-based has my two…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Mar 4, 2011 to Using Mario Kart for the WIi in Gr. 2-5 Plus a Gaming Ed Resource Site

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Julie Johnson

"Done."

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jan 12, 2011 to VIRTUAL POP UP BOOK: Ecodazoo - Environmental Themes

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Cool, yes? A real visual treat."

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jan 12, 2011 to VIRTUAL POP UP BOOK: Ecodazoo - Environmental Themes

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"You're welcome, Jill. Thanks for the feedback!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jan 9, 2011 to Picassopation

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"Do you know the Scholastic Myths, Folktales and Fairy Tales site, in particular the…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jan 5, 2011 to QUESTION: Looking for exciting texts and activities to make fable unit "pop!"

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"Ryan, would love to check it out, but the owly link takes me to http://www.tribal.co…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 9, 2010 to Ideas for Christmas Projects

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"Love it Lori! Thanks for sharing it."

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 2, 2010 to QUESTION: Kinesthetic Math Resources for Elementary Math Students?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I love skipping, clap chants etc. I have a free pdf booklet I compiled of playground…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Nov 29, 2010 to QUESTION: Kinesthetic Math Resources for Elementary Math Students?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Or baby spit!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Nov 17, 2010 to TOY/TOOL: The Money Savvy Pig - "The piggy bank for the 21st century™"

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service