Making Curriculum Pop

Maureen Bakis's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Just an FYI-- I found the value of this film is in what it shows not only about the…"

Maureen Bakis replied Mar 14, 2011 to HISTORY CHANNEL: Comic Book Superheroes

12 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sean

"Check out the titles on the Harvard Center for Middle eastern studies blog for title…"

Maureen Bakis replied Mar 1, 2011 to QUESTION: Multicultural Memoir Ideas

11 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Melissa Marquart

"I presented a similar lecture to my colleagues to help them understand my graphic no…"

Maureen Bakis replied Mar 1, 2011 to QUESTION: Suggestions for a Lecture to Pre-service teachers on Teaching English Through Comics/GN

7 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"I second the recommendation for Pride of Baghdad and Smile....I also agree with inte…"

Maureen Bakis replied Mar 1, 2011 to QUESTION: Summer Middle School graphic Novel Course

12 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Chris Hale

"Thanks for the response and I will pass this along to my aspiring artists! I am tryi…"

Maureen Bakis replied Feb 22, 2011 to QUESTION: Social Networking in the graphic novel classroom

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"I'm surprised I didn't see that EJ article....I'll look at it. I usually find stuff…"

Maureen Bakis replied Feb 11, 2011 to QUESTION: Social Networking in the graphic novel classroom

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"Russ, I posted links to the YouTube vids on my site (in the Dark Knight Returns Grou…"

Maureen Bakis replied Feb 10, 2011 to HISTORY CHANNEL: Comic Book Superheroes

12 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sean

"Awesome resource Frank. Thanks for the additional links and description. This video…"

Maureen Bakis replied Feb 10, 2011 to HISTORY CHANNEL: Comic Book Superheroes

12 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sean

"Sounds cool! I'll follow! I actually picked this book up in October and it's got som…"

Maureen Bakis replied Jan 27, 2011 to Best American Comics 2010 Notable Comics

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Jessica Abel

"Hi Bill, My students are working on memoir writing in our Persepolis unit and while…"

Maureen Bakis replied Dec 7, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by William Zimmerman

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service