Making Curriculum Pop

Maureen Bakis's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for your reply! I teach ABC too in my curriculum and the kids do love…"

Maureen Bakis replied Dec 7, 2010 to FEEDBACK: Independent Graphic Novel Reading Lists PDF

9 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Clay Freeman

"I have posted a few things on my site for you."

Maureen Bakis replied Nov 30, 2010 to QUESTION: Looking for Lesson Plans on Will Eisner

8 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Tony O'seland

"Hey Tony, I will post some lessons at my website, http://www.graphicnovelsandhighsch…"

Maureen Bakis replied Nov 29, 2010 to QUESTION: Looking for Lesson Plans on Will Eisner

8 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Tony O'seland

"Sure. Thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye out for the submissions in September."

Maureen Bakis replied Aug 4, 2010 to New NING: Graphic Novels & HS English

4 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Russ Weems

"Please feel free to create a group for novice GN teachers on the site and post quest…"

Maureen Bakis replied Aug 4, 2010 to QUESTION: Just starting with Graphic Novels?

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by joyce lee

"I especially like the non-fiction graphic novels myself! I have all of those titles…"

Maureen Bakis replied Aug 4, 2010 to QUESTION: Just starting with Graphic Novels?

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by joyce lee

"Hey thanks for posting a link to my site Frank...Everyone should know that this is a…"

Maureen Bakis replied Aug 4, 2010 to New NING: Graphic Novels & HS English

4 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Russ Weems

"Hi Christine, This site is ever so helpful with all of its resources! You can also…"

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by joyce lee

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service