Making Curriculum Pop

Ryan Goble's Discussions (8,880)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, Thanks for sharing - you might bold that key line and consider copying and pa…"

Ryan Goble replied Jan 17, 2010 to MakeBeliefsComix.com Unveils New Tools to Help Educators and Youngsters in Writing Efforts

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Bill Zimmerman

"Susan, thnaks for sharing those tips! I'll probably tag that note on to the other pl…"

Ryan Goble replied Jan 9, 2010 to WEBTOOL: Storybirds = short, visual stories that you make with family and friends

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Jasmine, thank you for writing. I feel like you learn about a new cool app. every da…"

Ryan Goble replied Dec 10, 2009 to FREE WEBINARS: U of Michigan Master's Students Review & Preview New Online Ed Apps

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Jennifer, thank you for writing. They look exciting don't they - I'm going to try an…"

Ryan Goble replied Dec 9, 2009 to FREE WEBINARS: U of Michigan Master's Students Review & Preview New Online Ed Apps

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Anne, Thanks as always for adding your great ideas - I love this idea! Small reques…"

Ryan Goble replied Dec 9, 2009 to VIDEO+PARODY: Google Search Stories

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Go Huskers! - A book I find useful - although parts of it are a bit out of date at t…"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 30, 2009 to CARTOON: Google Magazine

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"It is incredible what districts deem "inappropriate," eh? You have a lot of work to…"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 6, 2009 to ARTICLE: Students live in a Digital World. Are schools ready to join them?

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Gaspers

"That's an interesting topic. Have you looked into the book "Send" Send: The Essenti…"

Ryan Goble replied Oct 4, 2009 to ARTICLES: Education & IT Digital Library: 10 Most Viewed Articles, Sept. 2009

2 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"My pleasure! Ry:)"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 30, 2009 to ARTICLES: Wikipedia Accuracy, Genesis and Growth

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Thanks for sharing Kate!"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 23, 2009 to digital technologies in education.....how are you teaching?

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service