Making Curriculum Pop

General Discussion (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pop Goes the Classroom is now on Facebook!

We recently created a fan page for Pop Goes the Classroom. Check it out! Like Us on Facebook

Started by KellyAnn Bonnell

0 Aug 13, 2011

MUST READ ARTICLE....The Failure of American Schools

I broadcasted about this article and created the space below for discussion... Wondering what people think... Ry;)

Started by Ryan Goble

4 May 28, 2011
Reply by Cindy Maguire

Releasing Children's / YA Novel and Seeking Lesson Plans / Resources on Homelessness

This week our new novel: Ivy, Homeless in San Francisco, is coming back from the printers and soon to hit bookstores. We've created a porta…

Started by Craig Wiesner

0 May 25, 2011

Free Youtube Movies

I was reading The Pursuit of Technology Integration Happiness tonight (great blog, well worth a read!) and discovered Youtube now has free…

Started by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

0 May 12, 2011

Wiggio anyone?

After watching my students struggle through their schedules to try to work on a group project, I'm intrigued by a suggestion to try Wiggio…

Started by Sophia Tatiana Sarigianides

0 Nov 9, 2010

1.27.09 ILLUSTRATING WORLD HISTORY?

Here, in NYC public schools, it is a high-stakes testing week. These weeks make me pause to reflect on the ways in which the "educational i…

Started by Ryan Goble

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Katherine Bolman, PhD

QUESTION: Demo Lesson Ideas

I have an interview. Here's the deal. I have 10, yes 10 minutes, in which to present a mini lesson using technology, interrelating with the…

Started by Beth Childress

9 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Michele Bryant

Power Teaching

I went to You Tube and learned about a teaching method called Power Teaching. Has anyone used it? What are your thoughts? And, for what gra…

Started by Kyla S.

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Darci Sosa

Anyone using typography software?

I have been teaching with some amazing kinetic poetry videos that employ typography to represent the poem's ideas, messages and subject mat…

Started by Jeanette Lans

1 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

Making a Book from Cartoons at ToonDoo

Recently, I tried the bookmaking feature at one of my favourite online spaces,ToonDoo. I often use ToonDoo to make a quick illustration for…

Started by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service