Making Curriculum Pop

Sean's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"While a good resource, it is a general overview of comics and some themes and social…"

Sean replied Apr 5, 2011 to HISTORY CHANNEL: Comic Book Superheroes

12 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sean

"James Bucky Carter is your go-to guy for this topic.  I haven't taught it in class y…"

Sean replied Apr 4, 2011 to QUESTION: Teaching 'V for Vendetta'

6 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"Unfortunately due to an unexpected new job teaching college courses, I haven't been…"

Sean replied Jan 17, 2011 to SANE journal publishes first issue (full of resources on teaching comics)

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by James Bucky Carter

"This looks to be a great resource for teaching with comics. I can't wait to check it…"

Sean replied Dec 18, 2010 to SANE journal publishes first issue (full of resources on teaching comics)

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by James Bucky Carter

"Pride of Baghdad by Brian K. Vaughan....wowzas! Vaughan is an amazing writer. Look h…"

Sean replied Dec 1, 2010 to FEEDBACK: Independent Graphic Novel Reading Lists PDF

9 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Clay Freeman

"Exactly. I'm pretty sure nearly every "classic" book would have a psychological effe…"

Sean replied Aug 19, 2010 to Superheroes: Bad Role Models?

5 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Glen Hutloff

"Here is an article about the negative effects of superheroes. It mentions Scott Pilg…"

Sean replied Aug 18, 2010 to Superheroes: Bad Role Models?

5 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Glen Hutloff

"And it's an amazing graphic novel. The art was fantastic and expressive, and the dia…"

Sean replied Jun 17, 2010 to Neil Young's Greendale (Graphic Novel)

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Sean

"I wrote my review for it a while ago and sent it to them: the perks of being in a yo…"

Sean replied Jun 10, 2010 to Resistance

2 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"There's been a few previous posts on current events, one by a journalist. I can't re…"

Sean replied Jun 2, 2010 to QUESTION: Graphic Novel Non -Fiction Lit

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Sean

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service