Good day, I picked interest in you after going through your short profile and demanding it is necessary for me to write to you immediately. I have something very important to discuss with you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on (email@example.com) for full details. Best regards, Kristalina Georgieva.
Thank you so much for your kind words about our comics on MakeBeliefsComix.com, Pam. I am glad they are of use, and I welcome any suggestions or thoughts about how to improve what we offer, including subjects that would be of interest to your students and colleagues.
I have finaully gotten to the point were I can start this part of the class. I will make the four posts about the books I have read and then comment several times on others if I am understanding the assingment right.
I have an assignment for a curriculum class regarding use of textbooks. If you could spare the time to answer a few questions, I would be ever so grateful!!! Your answers need not be long!!!
The prompts for the assignment are as follows:
1. How do you use textbooks in your classroom? I do not use them.
2. What subject do you teach? Art.
3. Do you use supplementary materials besides the text? Yes.
4. If you do use supplementary materials, why do you use them and waht are they? I create Powerpoints and allow the students to use books and comics as reference materials.
5. Did you help choose the textbook you are using? NA
6. If you did help choose the text/s, why did you choose the text? NA
7. If you did not choose the text/s, who did what was the reason for their choice(if you know)? NA
8. Are you satisfied with the texts you are using? Why or why not? NA
9. Any other comments would be welcome.
I'm not sure I was help. Art teachers rarely use textbooks.
Anything you are a part of must be incredible so I am looking forward to it. As always, you inspire me to be the very best middle school teacher I can be, and I am so grateful for your friendship and guidance.