Making Curriculum Pop

Katherine Bolman, PhD's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"What a neat sculpture!  I understand form wandering around the web tonight that you…"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Jul 31, 2011 to LESSON PLAN: AIOC Two Figures (Menhirs), (grades K–12)

1 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Katherine Bolman, PhD

"I know that this is not what you are looking for and please take a few moments to lo…"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Mar 14, 2011 to LESSON PLAN: Real vs. Virtual: Examining Works of Art Online

1 Mar 14, 2011

"Thank you so much! I get so focused on a website which is to be a course in the hist…"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Feb 5, 2011 to EXHIBIT/ESSAY: Photography As Art-Three Who Made A Difference

1 Feb 5, 2011

"As a former New York resident I love your video clip. Just lovely!   I have no idea…"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Jan 18, 2011 to VIDEO: Painting on the iPhone (New Yorker Cover)

2 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I agree and it is a very interesting idea. How goes it with the baby? Katherine"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Nov 15, 2010 to ARTICLE: Modern art was CIA 'weapon'

3 Nov 15, 2010

"Very interesting. I wonder if the CIA cleared copyright with the artists and paid th…"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Nov 15, 2010 to ARTICLE: Modern art was CIA 'weapon'

3 Nov 15, 2010

"Frederico Diaz's New Sculpture Was Made Entirely by Robots. So Who's the Artist? Fre…"

Katherine Bolman, PhD replied Oct 25, 2010 to ARTICLE/VIDEO: Now the Robots Are Making Art!

1 Oct 25, 2010

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service