Making Curriculum Pop

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bill!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 3, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by William Zimmerman

"Bill, forgive my ignorance, but what exactly IS the difference between a comic and a…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 3, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Love the idea of memoir in comic form, Melissa! If you have time, why not post an ou…"

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Hi Judy, thanks for letting me know about the link. MCPoP is a warm and friendly cyb…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 2, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Marek, I checked your pages out but fast, so forgive me if I missed this, but did yo…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Nov 17, 2010 to Comics in European History -- Ancient Roman-Medieval Resources

4 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Marek Bennett

"I love these books. My son went on from them to taking a more serious interest in hi…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Oct 15, 2010 to Cartoon History of the Universe 3: From the Rise of Arabia to the Renaissance

2 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Even though we live in Australia, we made a point of ordering the whole series from…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jul 11, 2010 to Cartoon History of the Universe I & II

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service