Making Curriculum Pop

Nick Sousanis's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing this, Ryan - appreciate the support! You picked out my favorite p…"

Nick Sousanis replied Mar 13, 2014 to ARTICLE: The Amazing Adventures of the Comic-Book Dissertator

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Hi Yen Yen, the world comics project is pretty cool, v impressed with what I've seen…"

Nick Sousanis replied Jul 3, 2012 to Comics & Ed articles

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Thanks for posting, Grant. This slideshare looks like a good resource. Glad you foun…"

Nick Sousanis replied Jun 28, 2012 to Thinking Inside the Boxes: The Importance of Comics and Graphic Novels in Art Education

3 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Cool, been hearing about this for some time, thanks for the writeup, Stergios..."

Nick Sousanis replied Jun 12, 2012 to Mangaman

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Hey Stergios - nice writeup. This was one of my favorite books of the last few years…"

Nick Sousanis replied May 11, 2012 to Radioactive: Marie & Pierre Curie: A Tale of Love and Fallout

2 May 12, 2012
Reply by Stergios Botzakis

"This is great, Jay. Thanks for posting and hosting! I'm forwarding this to my studen…"

Nick Sousanis replied Nov 9, 2011 to Comics Conference: Sequential SmArt

7 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"good picks, Liz - thanks everyone for pitching in. best, Nick"

Nick Sousanis replied Nov 7, 2011 to QUESTION: Teaching Art through Comics

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"This is great, Yen Yen, thanks. I'll share it with the class i'm teaching. Perfect. …"

Nick Sousanis replied Nov 4, 2011 to Nice list of "15 Awesome Examples of Graphic novels in Education"

1 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Hey Cary and Marek (hi Marek!), thanks for responding to Liz's note. Good thoughts -…"

Nick Sousanis replied Nov 1, 2011 to QUESTION: Teaching Art through Comics

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Thanks for sharing this Jessica - i'm teaching a course for teaching comics at Colum…"

Nick Sousanis replied Sep 15, 2011 to Paper on rationales for using comics in the classroom

11 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Jessica Abel

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service