Making Curriculum Pop

Ryan Goble's Discussions (8,880)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Debbie, I have to say I didn't look that carefully at it just thought anyone who…"

Ryan Goble replied Feb 8, 2012 to RESEARCH: The Impact of School Libraries on Student Achievement: Exploring the School Library Impact Studies

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Kristin Fontichiaro

"My pleasure Mindi - you'll have to let me know if you liked it as much as I did. If…"

Ryan Goble replied Feb 6, 2012 to RADIO: Mr. Daisey and the Apple Factory

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Very cool to see now I am cooler and wiser! Thank you!  I thought Tumblr was more of…"

Ryan Goble replied Jan 9, 2012 to ARTICLE: Occupy Your Sidewalk With A Micro-Library

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Cam you explain how Tumblr is used for book reviews (make me cooler, pls?) - do you…"

Ryan Goble replied Jan 4, 2012 to ARTICLE: Occupy Your Sidewalk With A Micro-Library

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I know you're not a Facebooker but that is also what digital tools like Goodreads (a…"

Ryan Goble replied Dec 29, 2011 to ARTICLE: Occupy Your Sidewalk With A Micro-Library

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Excellent shout out! Gobl(u)e"

Ryan Goble replied Oct 23, 2011 to ARTICLE/WEBSITE: The Future Library? YouMediaChicago

2 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"You know a large part of my family is Norwegian - and while I can confirm that many…"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 19, 2010 to VIDEO: Medieval helpdesk (with English subtitles)

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Yeah, makes you want to squeeze 'em! :)"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 19, 2010 to VIDEO: It's A Book!

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I would say we're in an odd transition phase - did you catch this article in the Tim…"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 3, 2010 to ARTICLE: Burning Question: Why Do Ebooks Cost So Much?

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Liz this is a great question - you might copy and paste it in the Math group discuss…"

Ryan Goble replied Aug 31, 2010 to Question: What to do for the Geometry teacher.

6 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Liz Coman

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service