Making Curriculum Pop

Joshua Zucker's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"My friend Patrick Vennebush has a good collection in his book, and there's a blog th…"

Joshua Zucker replied May 4, 2011 to MATH JOKES!?!

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"This book is really awesome.  I'm sure I haven't even found all the math hiding in t…"

Joshua Zucker replied Mar 16, 2011 to PICTURE BOOK: You Can Count on Monsters (Prime Numbers)

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Like they think 956 / 7 is hard? Cube roots of perfect cubes is pretty easy too. Es…"

Joshua Zucker replied Sep 3, 2010 to VIDEO: Scott Flansburg The Human Calculator

4 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"How about books on engineering/design/architecture that will have geometric diagrams…"

Joshua Zucker replied Sep 3, 2010 to Question: How can geometry classes use the library?

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel Orr-Depner

"It's clear enough why it should be proportional to density, amplitude squared, perio…"

Joshua Zucker replied Sep 3, 2010 to ARTICLE: Equation: Gauging the Awesome Power of Waves

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"A lot of this was triggered by the kerfluffle between Amazon and MacMillan over the…"

Joshua Zucker replied Mar 4, 2010 to VIDEOS: Kahn Online Learning Academy - Math, Science, etc...

13 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Scalzi: whatever.scalzi.com/.../why-in-fact-publishing-will-not-go-away-anytime- soo…"

Joshua Zucker replied Mar 4, 2010 to VIDEOS: Kahn Online Learning Academy - Math, Science, etc...

13 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"John Scalzi and Charles Stross both have blogs that are good in general, if you're i…"

13 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"It fits in with a thread I've been following on several SF authors blogs lately. The…"

13 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

""Math + story = powerful." I agree, but where's the story? I see totally boring "ho…"

13 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service