Making Curriculum Pop

Shirley Durr's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

""those first tentative movements away from the safety of the text and into the wilds…"

Shirley Durr replied May 15, 2016 to ARTICLE: What Makes an Essay American?

1 May 15, 2016
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Regarding your statement about the goal, "understand forces of social change or resp…"

Shirley Durr replied Feb 6, 2016 to NYTLN: Teaching With Protest Music

1 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Thanks for sharing this article. I also wept openly in my classroom when I read of W…"

Shirley Durr replied Dec 2, 2015 to ARTICLE: How Walter Dean Myers Taught Me to Stop Writing White

1 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Shirley Durr

"I will definitely use this article some time in the upcoming school year. (Oh! It st…"

Shirley Durr replied Aug 17, 2015 to OP-ED: NO, IT’S NOT YOUR OPINION. YOU’RE JUST WRONG

1 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Shirley Durr

"I like the links that expand on the basic prompt. My students always have trouble fi…"

Shirley Durr replied Nov 15, 2014 to NYTLN: 500 Prompts for Narrative and Personal Writing

2 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Where's the "like" button? "

Shirley Durr replied May 23, 2014 to VIDEO: Spoken word film for an online generation #LookUP

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Shirley Durr

"I don't loath Gary Turk and his accent doesn't bother me a bit ... but I agree with…"

Shirley Durr replied May 18, 2014 to VIDEO: Spoken word film for an online generation #LookUP

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Shirley Durr

"I, too, have a fondness for the Oxford comma and for the reason pictured above. Plus…"

Shirley Durr replied Mar 13, 2014 to IMAGES + TUNE: For the Grammarians Your vs. You're and Oxford Commas

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Your post sent me searching. Since I read Miracle's Boys, I've loved the poetry in W…"

Shirley Durr replied Jan 2, 2014 to Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Marcy Prager

"Consider it stolen. I've already downloaded what you have and plan to spend my summe…"

Shirley Durr replied Jun 27, 2012 to SERIES/ASSIGNMENT IDEA: What Does Your American Dream Sound Like?

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service