Making Curriculum Pop

Patrina's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Good stuff!"

Patrina replied Jun 4, 2010 to LESSON PLAN: The Power of Place: Doing Ethnographic Studies of Local Sites

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I'm curious to learn more too. I majored in Sociology undergrad and got my M.A. in S…"

Patrina replied Apr 1, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Wish I knew more on the subject. Seems that W.E.B. Du Bois did a number of sociologi…"

Patrina replied Mar 30, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Also, I think it's important to balance the "bad" of history with the "normal" of hi…"

Patrina replied Mar 30, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"I've been thinking about this too. When I hear words now like "slaves" or "immigrant…"

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Suggestion for follow up activity: Drafting School Policies (I actually did this ac…"

Patrina replied Mar 12, 2010 to LESSON PLAN: Dysfunction Function: Charting the Ideal and Real Legislative Process

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

""Waiting for the Great Leaps Forward"--Billy Bragg"

Patrina replied Feb 8, 2010 to ALLUSION: JFK's Death in Pop Music

2 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service