Making Curriculum Pop

ingrid pruss's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for letting us know about your book, Chris. It's always great to support one…"

ingrid pruss replied Apr 5, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"A wonderful grouping. Could you comment on your view of the phrase "Strange fruit"?…"

ingrid pruss replied Apr 3, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Debra, This is exactly what I am looking for, particularly the story of Angela Whit…"

ingrid pruss replied Apr 3, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"This article is so perfect and so humbling! Thank you, Ryan. Why is this information…"

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Believe it or not, we don't have a separate program at ours!!!! I hope someone will…"

ingrid pruss replied Apr 1, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Thanks for getting this started, Patrina. If anyone else out there has more informat…"

ingrid pruss replied Mar 30, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"I really appreciate what you say at the end of your second message Patrina, and I kn…"

ingrid pruss replied Mar 30, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Thank you, Jonathan. I will have to get hold of "The Tulsa Lynching of 1921" at one…"

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Thank you very much, Debra."

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

"Thank you, Debra; yes, I agree with you and what you say about Sanctuary.org and its…"

ingrid pruss replied Mar 29, 2010 to QUESTION: How do you teach about emotionally charged historical events?

21 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ingrid pruss

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service