Making Curriculum Pop

Jeremy Greene's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand the sentiment, but the biq question is will they learn more about Afric…"

Jeremy Greene replied Dec 17, 2010 to QUESTION: African Imperialism Games

9 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Matthew Swanson

"Yes, TCI (Teachers Curriculum Institute) has a game that I find quite useful. I've a…"

Jeremy Greene replied Dec 11, 2010 to QUESTION: African Imperialism Games

9 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Matthew Swanson

"Ryan, Congrats on the new Goble! Goble Goble (sorry couldn't resist) Unfortunately,…"

Jeremy Greene replied Oct 24, 2010 to FEEDBACK: Book and video list

6 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Katherine Bolman, PhD

"Here is the free choice reading activity and the video list and assignment AP World…"

6 Oct 25, 2010

"A few things: 1) To start thinking in world or global terms 2) To start thinking th…"

6 Oct 25, 2010

"here are a few more posts from me. There are other posts from other people on the li…"

Jeremy Greene replied Sep 9, 2010 to book discussion of Teaching World History in the 21st Century

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Greene

"The first video touches upon cave art, in a similar vein: History of Visual Thinkin…"

Jeremy Greene replied Aug 23, 2010 to TOON: The Power of CaveArt :)

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"The article is correct this is a long held belief by lay people! Most people who te…"

Jeremy Greene replied Aug 22, 2010 to Perhaps ancient Greek and Roman statues weren't plain after all!!

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Greene

"By definition tv and movies cannot be historically accurate. They should be seen the…"

Jeremy Greene replied Aug 18, 2010 to ARTICLE: Do Movies & TV Shows Have to Be Historically Accurate?

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service