Making Curriculum Pop

About the MC POP NING! (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

another great blogsite

eisforexplor.blogspot.com

Started by nancy cohen

0 Sep 13, 2012

video clips to support teaching "Replay," by Sharon Creech

I am looking for movie or t.v. clips to show students acting as a supplement to "Replay." Thanks for the suggestions!

Started by Emily Hirt

0 Jan 30, 2012

Intership and Job opprotunities

Hey everyone, I will be graduating from Millersville University as of May this coming Spring. As such, I'm trying to get a foothold in the…

Started by Rachael Ward

0 Dec 29, 2011

Medi and Lit

For those teaching Media and Lit or for those who want information on the topic, please visit my websites: NGO at the U.N.: www.internation

Started by Roberta Seret

1 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

MakeBeliefsComix.com Offers Digital Write-Able Activity for Honoring Returning Soldiers

Dear colleagues,  For honoring our homecoming soldiers, please see and share our Digital Write-Able writing activity at http://www.makebe

Started by William Zimmerman

1 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

Using Spider-man to teach about attitudes and philosophy

Hello everyone, I am a long time reader, first time poster. A few of my fellow educators recommended that I post my Spider-man:Maximum Carn…

Started by Peter K

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

Needed: international collaborators

Hello, Mike Gange in Fredericton, NB CANADA.   I am looking to partner with couple of teachers of media studies classes in international sc…

Started by Mike Gange

0 Sep 11, 2011

Middle School novels

Hello Colleagues, Which novels are you teaching this year in 8th grade English? We need another solid book to add to our lineup. We're cur…

Started by Yolanda Davis

0 Aug 15, 2011

11/8 Best Books for Young Adults 2011 Discussion

We start a new series of book discussions this week. I look fowrd to reading your reviews.

Started by Pam Goble

0 Nov 7, 2010

Of Mice and Men

I need suggestions on starting my unit on the book. Thanks all.

Started by Phyllis Blount

0 Oct 26, 2010

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service