Making Curriculum Pop

About the MC POP NING! (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLAYLIST: Peer Feedback Fun LEO©

Bobby, we're groovin' so great here I want the engineer to let the tape keep runnin' We're gonna do something funny right here We're gon…

Started by Ryan Goble

14 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

Posting on the MakeBeliefsComix.com Facebook Wall

MakeBeliefsComix.com is encouraging educators to share information about how they use our free comic-strip generator with their students on…

Started by William Zimmerman

0 Aug 6, 2010

Ideas for Student Interaction with Other Students' Writings

This is probably a really simple issue, but what is the best approach for creating an assignment that will require students to write an ori…

Started by Jennifer Schoch

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Schoch

Ken Burns Returns: Two New Baseball Episodes

Tuesday & Wednesday, September 28 & 29, 9 pm ET (PBS) Ken Burns and co-director Lynn Novick bring Burns’s landmark 1994 PBS series…

Started by Frank W. Baker

0 Jul 25, 2010

ARTICLE: Gifted summer-enrichment program zeros in on pop culture

Virginia middle-school students who are gifted are creating their versions of pop art through an enrichment program sponsored by the govern…

0 Jul 15, 2010

Call for Submissions: Special Issue Popular Culture

Academic Exchange QuarterlyWinter 2010 Volume 14, Issue 4Popular CultureFeature Editor:Lena Lee, Ph.D., Assistant ProfessorDepartment of…

0 Jul 4, 2010

EW: The 100 Greatest Characters of the Last 20 Years

Have you seen Entertainment Weekly's list?  (This is the mag's 20 year anniversary, so I suspect, we'll see alot more of these this year.)…

0 Jun 19, 2010

What the Core ELA Standards Omitted (Again)

Today’s digital natives reside in a world in which they consume, and are exposed to, more visual messages than print.  Reports from the Kai…

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Frank W. Baker

AP survey

Hello all,I'm trying to put together a survey for high school assistant principals and the work they (used to be "we") do. How many APs are…

Started by Stephanie Young

0 Apr 26, 2010

The Great Gatsby and Facebook

Great Gatsby and Facebook -- I wanted to pass on a site to you that one of my juniors, Matt Bruggeman, set up on Facebook as a project for…

Started by Lori Dunn-Reier

0 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service