Making Curriculum Pop

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, just to be contrary, I'm on a Mac, using Safari, and the video appeared no pro…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Nov 15, 2010 to TOY/TOOL: The Money Savvy Pig - "The piggy bank for the 21st century™"

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Wow, there are some great ideas there. I laughed aloud when I saw the legal disclaim…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Sep 23, 2010 to IMAGES/PROJECT: Playground of the Future

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"It sounds great. I love the idea of younger writers learning from older writers!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Sep 20, 2010 to DIST LEARN RESOURCE: Meet The Author

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"Julie, my feedback is all positive! I know you haven't actually tested it with your…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 27, 2010 to Creating a Pop Culture Literacy Workstation for Gr. 2 and 3

5 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"I love it too, Marcy. Glad it helped and thank you for letting me know!"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 16, 2010 to Fake Science

2 Aug 16, 2010

"Kelly, I totally agree. I don't have time to spend reading material that doesn't gra…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 12, 2010 to The Readers Bill of Rights

7 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I've read blogs by US teachers who don't have core books, so I know that can work. B…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 12, 2010 to The Readers Bill of Rights

7 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"Marcy, that must have left a scar. There are lots of things I did as a teacher by cu…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 11, 2010 to The Readers Bill of Rights

7 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I taught ESL in China and found games an excellent way to motivate my kids to overco…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 10, 2010 to QUESTION: Vocabulary. Learning & Acquisition

29 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Anna J. Small Roseboro

"Marcy, I think that's a brilliant idea! Wish I'd thought of it to add to my original…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 3, 2010 to History Through One Painting

2 Aug 3, 2010

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service