Making Curriculum Pop

Marek Bennett's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Lindsay -- I should post this to the whole group, but here's a link to Harvard CMES'…"

Marek Bennett replied Nov 1, 2010 to QUESTION: Multicultural Memoir Ideas

11 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Melissa Marquart

"Gosh, and I was all set to email you a link to this cartoonist's website! Glad you a…"

Marek Bennett replied Apr 15, 2010 to CARTOON: When Superheroes One-Up Each Other

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Well, okay, inspiration is perhaps too strong a word..."

Marek Bennett replied Mar 29, 2010 to Comics Assessment Activity (from AANNH "Igniting the Spark" Conference)

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Susannah Brown

"Inspiration strikes! (See attached PDF for a printable general use template)"

Marek Bennett replied Mar 29, 2010 to Comics Assessment Activity (from AANNH "Igniting the Spark" Conference)

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Susannah Brown

"Thanks! Those aren't computer skills, they're grab-a-piece-of-paper-and-draw-quick-b…"

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Susannah Brown

"Gee, what a great excuse from Quesada. If you look closely... ...you'll see that so…"

Marek Bennett replied Feb 15, 2010 to Marvel Comics' depiction of anti-tax protesters inspires anger, apology

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Marek Bennett

"Wow, thanks for all these links!"

Marek Bennett replied Jan 31, 2010 to New Post at Graphic Novel Resources!

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Albert

"Okay! Remember, it's so much more than Elmer Fudd's mid-day meal!"

Marek Bennett replied Jan 18, 2010 to Looking for recommendations: Comics for 9th grade Global Studies class.

25 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Matthew Swanson

"PPS. Aaaaaand while we're at it, I'll toss in some resource pages from past (& c…"

Marek Bennett replied Jan 17, 2010 to Looking for recommendations: Comics for 9th grade Global Studies class.

25 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Matthew Swanson

"PS. Oops, I forgot People's History of American Empire (Howard Zinn & al)..."

Marek Bennett replied Jan 17, 2010 to Looking for recommendations: Comics for 9th grade Global Studies class.

25 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Matthew Swanson

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service