Making Curriculum Pop

Stergios Botzakis's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"When I have taught it to college freshmen (which I did last week), we focus on a few…"

Stergios Botzakis replied Aug 30, 2010 to Teaching Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

14 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Stergios Botzakis

"Because you're looking at creative writing, Jessica Abel's and Matt Madden's Drawing…"

Stergios Botzakis replied Jul 19, 2010 to QUESTION: Just starting with Graphic Novels?

16 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by joyce lee

"I have heard about it, but haven't read it. Is it any good? I know they made a third…"

Stergios Botzakis replied Jul 1, 2010 to The Plain Janes

2 Jul 1, 2010

"I've lent it out a few times myself, so I know what you mean! And there are more to…"

Stergios Botzakis replied Jun 29, 2010 to Zeus: King of the Gods

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Nate Stearns

"I really like using text as well. It's a good, open term that can apply to other con…"

Stergios Botzakis replied May 26, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Cary Gillenwater

"To add on to what Bucky said, I think genre works but only in the broadest sense of…"

Stergios Botzakis replied May 26, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Cary Gillenwater

"These aren't GNs, but may work: Erik Schlosser's Fast Food Nation might make for som…"

Stergios Botzakis replied May 25, 2010 to QUESTION: Graphic Novel Non -Fiction Lit

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Sean

"I don't know what kinds of themes you'd be looking to cover but how about some of Ja…"

Stergios Botzakis replied May 16, 2010 to QUESTION: G/T 6th grade reading and the graphic novel?

12 May 26, 2010
Reply by Susannah Brown

"I don't disagree with your feelings about the book. I think it suffers from a lot of…"

Stergios Botzakis replied May 11, 2010 to The Impostor's Daughter

2 May 11, 2010

"If you want a graphic novel version in the future, Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely'…"

Stergios Botzakis replied Apr 20, 2010 to Oh So much Superman what to choose what to choose?

1 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service