Making Curriculum Pop

Tony O'seland's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you considered "The 99?"  The first installment is available online for free an…"

Tony O'seland replied Mar 13, 2011 to QUESTION: Multicultural Memoir Ideas

11 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Melissa Marquart

"Sounds interesting.  As part of my summer class I'm teaching on the Literature of th…"

Tony O'seland replied Mar 13, 2011 to Applying Graphic Novel Writing to Creating Graphic Cartoons Across the Curriculum

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"I usually start with basic pictographics.  Box, circle, triangle, put the box and tr…"

Tony O'seland replied Dec 11, 2010 to QUESTION: Suggestions for a Lecture to Pre-service teachers on Teaching English Through Comics/GN

7 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"Excellent! This goes on my wish-list for my course. Thanks for creating a resource o…"

Tony O'seland replied Dec 7, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by William Zimmerman

"Good article, Bill. I remember reading the original Spirit newspaper strips at my gr…"

Tony O'seland replied Dec 1, 2010 to QUESTION: Looking for Lesson Plans on Will Eisner

8 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Tony O'seland

"Hey, yourself, Maureen. Thanks for the response. I can't get your link to come up bu…"

Tony O'seland replied Nov 30, 2010 to QUESTION: Looking for Lesson Plans on Will Eisner

8 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Tony O'seland

"Thanks, Ryan. I wish I had the budget to go to the conferences. I'll see if I can ge…"

Tony O'seland replied Nov 28, 2010 to QUESTION: Looking for Lesson Plans on Will Eisner

8 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Tony O'seland

"I like the basic list and have most of them in the curriculum I will be using this s…"

Tony O'seland replied Nov 24, 2010 to FEEDBACK: Independent Graphic Novel Reading Lists PDF

9 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Clay Freeman

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service