Making Curriculum Pop

Cary Gillenwater's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, the starting point would be Scott McCloud's Understanding Comics.  I would als…"

Cary Gillenwater replied Oct 26, 2011 to QUESTION: Teaching Art through Comics

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Excellent point. As I am sure you are well aware, America is in quite the education…"

Cary Gillenwater replied Jun 1, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Cary Gillenwater

"Hi, thanks for the comment. I have also heard the term multimodal, particulalry by G…"

Cary Gillenwater replied Jun 1, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010

"Agreed."

Cary Gillenwater replied May 26, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010

"Hi. Thanks for the replies thus far. I think that I need to be clear that I have rea…"

Cary Gillenwater replied May 26, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010

"Thanks!"

Cary Gillenwater replied May 12, 2010 to Help Needed: Teachers using graphic novels and comics needed for study in NC

5 May 12, 2010

"Hi neighbor (Carrboro), Unfortunately for my dissertation it needs to be public scho…"

Cary Gillenwater replied May 11, 2010 to Help Needed: Teachers using graphic novels and comics needed for study in NC

5 May 12, 2010

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service