Making Curriculum Pop

William Zimmerman's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susan, The correct link is: http://blogs.slj.com/connect-the-pop/2013/01/comics/c…"

William Zimmerman replied Jan 10, 2013 to School Library Journal Piece on Comic Strips and Literacy

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by William Zimmerman

"Dear Steven, I hope, too, that in your efforts to help students use dialogue in thei…"

William Zimmerman replied Apr 17, 2012 to QUESTION: Teaching Dialogue w/ goanimate.com for 8th grade Urban and ELL students?

6 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Joan Axthelm

"Thank you, Kelly, this is very helpful. Does an example come to mind  of what a samp…"

William Zimmerman replied May 20, 2011 to QUESTION: MakeBeliefsComix.com's Bill Zimmerman wants Ideas for Special Needs Students.

5 May 20, 2011

"Thank you, Chris. I'd appreciate their feedback and suggestions very much.  Hope the…"

William Zimmerman replied May 3, 2011 to QUESTION: MakeBeliefsComix.com's Bill Zimmerman wants Ideas for Special Needs Students.

5 May 20, 2011

"Dear Maureen, Perhaps you can use the MakeBeliefsComix.com web site to extend the st…"

William Zimmerman replied Dec 7, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Tony, If you use ''Your Life in Comics'' with your students, please let me know how…"

William Zimmerman replied Dec 7, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Susan, I see the two -- comic and cartoon -- as interchangeable. But the journalist…"

William Zimmerman replied Dec 3, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Melissa, Perhaps, too, your students would find my web site, MakeBeliefsComix.com, h…"

William Zimmerman replied Dec 3, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Thank you, Susan, for such a lovely review of my book -- I am deeply appreciative! I…"

William Zimmerman replied Dec 2, 2010 to Review, Your Life in Comics

13 Dec 7, 2010

"Hi, Peter, Just sent you a copy of ''Your Life in Comics'' and some information abou…"

William Zimmerman replied Nov 30, 2010 to Some Free Resources re Graphic Novels & Literacy

10 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Sari Wilson

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service