Making Curriculum Pop

Ryan Goble's Discussions (8,880)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly, that sounds awesome - the kids must love it! Nicole and I just started up on…"

Ryan Goble replied Apr 25, 2010 to RESOURCES: National Library Week

2 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Re-reading this and watching your example - you might really be talking about digita…"

Ryan Goble replied Mar 15, 2010 to Visual Essay

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Annie Magness

"Great letter Debbie - now I've got to go check out the Concord Review! Thanks for po…"

Ryan Goble replied Mar 12, 2010 to LESSON PLAN: Too Good to Be True? Considering the Reading of Nonfiction in School

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"So funny, I put a note about this on my phone after I saw it in a bookstore - thanks…"

Ryan Goble replied Mar 11, 2010 to This Book Is Overdue: How Librarians and Cybrarians Can Save Us All

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Hey Debbie, you might also copy and paste post this in the Art/Visual Culture group…"

Ryan Goble replied Mar 10, 2010 to Visual Essay

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Annie Magness

"Shawn - thank's for sharing - great to hear these kind of stories!"

Ryan Goble replied Jan 16, 2010 to RESOURCE COLLECTION + LESSON PLAN: Celebrating MLK Day

2 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"NOTE: I posted this in multiple groups - in the New Tech group Susan Stephenson, the…"

Ryan Goble replied Jan 9, 2010 to WEBTOOL: Storybirds = short, visual stories that you make with family and friends

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Frank - thanks for sharing this resource!! Ryan:)"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 1, 2009 to The People v. Leo Frank (PBS)

1 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Kelly - can we only see your lit trips with passwords or are they like webquests tha…"

Ryan Goble replied Oct 21, 2009 to ARTICLES+WEBTOOL: Google Lit Trips

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Frank - this sounds interesting can you post the url for the full story when it is p…"

Ryan Goble replied Oct 11, 2009 to Making The Call on Web Facts/ New Software Sorts Out The Consensus From The Contentious.

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Frank W. Baker

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service