Making Curriculum Pop

Ryan Goble's Discussions (8,880)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yeah, it vanished, found it again and put the video back in. Yes very Goonies!"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 30, 2010 to VIDEOS: Personal Fav - Get Kids Excited about STEM - Norwegian Style

4 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Oh gosh, sorry if the e-tone was off - I just wanted to add the wiki thing and I was…"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 29, 2010 to Poppin' Math Resource - Mathematics in Movies

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Hey Susan - see this and the wiki linked there for other stuff as well!"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 29, 2010 to Poppin' Math Resource - Mathematics in Movies

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Thank you so much Mrs. L! That looks great!"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 29, 2010 to QUESTION: Kinesthetic Math Resources for Elementary Math Students?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Execllent Kimberly - I may put that person in contact with you! Thank you for sharin…"

Ryan Goble replied Nov 29, 2010 to QUESTION: Kinesthetic Math Resources for Elementary Math Students?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Nice add on Ihor - thanks! Ryan:)"

Ryan Goble replied Oct 7, 2010 to RESOURCE COLLECTION: NYTimes Resources for STEM

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ihor Charischak

"Steve - you the man! I'm ready to rumblie/Wolfram - I was looking initially JUST whe…"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 9, 2010 to Question: How can geometry classes use the library?

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel Orr-Depner

"Steve, great idea - I read and article about Wolfram when it came out in Wired and,…"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 9, 2010 to Question: How can geometry classes use the library?

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel Orr-Depner

"your response is proof the the multiple intelligence theory - I, like most less gift…"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 3, 2010 to VIDEO: Scott Flansburg The Human Calculator

4 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Joshua - it is true that I won't be able to add any clarity there but you do pose so…"

Ryan Goble replied Sep 3, 2010 to ARTICLE: Equation: Gauging the Awesome Power of Waves

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service