Making Curriculum Pop

Peter Gutierrez's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a blog at SLJ devoted to this topic. You can search on tags such as "critical…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Sep 7, 2012 to QUESTION: Teaching Students to Think Critically with Media

9 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Alex Peterson

"Don't know that you saw my reply below, or the posts that we've done on this issue,…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Sep 6, 2012 to Using "The Avengers" To Teach Media Literacy

3 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Wow, that's great -- I should have thought of that. In fact, I may go back and add i…"

Peter Gutierrez replied May 12, 2012 to Using "The Avengers" To Teach Media Literacy

3 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Thanks, good idea -- but I'm not in the Brit Lit group. Also, did you do the Blog &…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Apr 12, 2012 to Using the Dickens Bicentenary to Connect Media Literacy and Literature

2 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"“After dinner we watch the replay in the sitting room… And there I am, blushing and…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Mar 22, 2012 to Using The Hunger Games To Teach Media Literacy

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Oh, okay -- good idea... my, where have my promotional skills gone. ;) Need to fini…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Mar 22, 2012 to Using The Hunger Games To Teach Media Literacy

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Thanks for the kind words, Frank. This was rushed, so there are some errors and thin…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Feb 26, 2010 to My Teaching Guide for The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary

3 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service