Making Curriculum Pop

Jeana Rock's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Some others now that my thinking cap is on: Man in the Moon, My Girl, American Graff…"

Jeana Rock replied Nov 8, 2011 to QUESTION: Catcher in the Rye & Film

14 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"I recommend Stand By Me directed by Rob Reiner. It is based on a short story of Step…"

Jeana Rock replied Nov 8, 2011 to QUESTION: Catcher in the Rye & Film

14 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"I don't understand why a white author could not tell this story. Isn't it from the p…"

Jeana Rock replied Sep 6, 2011 to NYT: Dangerous White Stereotypes in 'The Help'

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"This is great, Frank. I sent it on to the rest of the faculty to show how they can u…"

Jeana Rock replied Mar 25, 2011 to ARTICLE: Cinematic Magic: Using Film In Class

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Jeana Rock

"What about Awakenings with Robin Williams? Costanzo has a chapter about it in his bo…"

Jeana Rock replied Sep 15, 2010 to Psychology through literature and film

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"The huge pile of money is an indication of the poor tastes in American readers and m…"

Jeana Rock replied Apr 7, 2010 to HUMOR: How To Write A Love Story (a la Nicholas Sparks)

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I had my seniors do this one time at the end of the year when they are so antsy for…"

Jeana Rock replied Apr 2, 2010 to Using Music Videos

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Kirsten

"This site is full of good stuff! I love the clips on the nytimes. I can't wait to sh…"

Jeana Rock replied Feb 19, 2010 to Analyzing Scenes in Film & Literature (Lesson Plan)

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Jeana Rock

"I'm surprised that To Live is not on the list. My students love this movie every yea…"

Jeana Rock replied Feb 11, 2010 to LESSONS: Contemporary Films From China - The Film Foundation PDFs (6-12)

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service