Making Curriculum Pop

Shirley Durr's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Nearly all the names on the list are also my early heroes of lit. I'm especially fon…"

Shirley Durr replied Mar 29, 2016 to LIST: 22 Strong Female Characters In Literature We All Wanted To Be

1 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Shirley Durr

"I would love to see these films in their entirety. I've seen excerpts from some of t…"

Shirley Durr replied Mar 6, 2016 to AUDIO: Restored 'Race Films' Find New Audiences

1 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Thanks for this. I may be able to use this in my high school English classroom but I…"

Shirley Durr replied Jan 26, 2016 to VIDEO/ACTIVITY: Experiment To Change the Way You Look at Privilege

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Stanley

"Hooray for moms who are also teachers. I saw this article and plan to add it to a u…"

Shirley Durr replied Oct 8, 2015 to Texas Mom Calls Out Textbook Company for Calling Slavery ‘Immigration’ and Slaves ‘Workers’

3 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Anna J. Small Roseboro

"Thanks, Ryan. I'm already planning my lesson. "

Shirley Durr replied Dec 4, 2014 to BLOG: How a schoolteacher helped create the first black Peanuts character

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Fascinating! I might consider this -- with a few edits -- if I was still teaching Jo…"

Shirley Durr replied Apr 30, 2013 to If Only Hollywood Could Get It Right..

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Frank W. Baker

"Nothing against gay people. They're just not a separate gender."

Shirley Durr replied May 26, 2012 to Third gender role hypothesized for prehistoric culture?

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Shirley Durr

"After reading the blog, it seems there may be no third  "gender" after all; just gay…"

Shirley Durr replied May 26, 2012 to Third gender role hypothesized for prehistoric culture?

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Asimov strikes another homer? Asimov wrote about a species with three genders in his…"

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Thanx for the compliments. Imagine me blushing with embarrassment. I didn't catch t…"

Shirley Durr replied Mar 24, 2012 to INFOGRAPHIC/ARTICLE: Why Taylor Swift Offends Little Monsters, Feminists, and Weirdos

4 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service