Making Curriculum Pop

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the Centre's Manifesto too! "

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied May 29, 2015 to REVIEW/INTERVIEW: Adventures in Cartooning

1 May 29, 2015
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"This is such a brilliant idea! Accessible but powerful, with the potential to reach…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Oct 15, 2014 to Comic Book Dice: Sequential Storytelling Activity

1 Oct 15, 2014

"All I can say is WOW! I am now desperate to review this title too. "

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Sep 25, 2013 to Fairy Tale Comics

1 Sep 25, 2013

"Bill, are you sure that is the correct link? While definitely interesting, it seems…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Jan 10, 2013 to School Library Journal Piece on Comic Strips and Literacy

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by William Zimmerman

"I very much like the idea of using pop culture to engage kids, KellyAnn. Added a sug…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 6, 2011 to Cartoon Classroom and Archie Comics Book Fairs

7 Aug 6, 2011

"Thanks to you both! I love the way comics/cartoons involve kids in so much creative…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 4, 2011 to Cartoon Classroom and Archie Comics Book Fairs

7 Aug 6, 2011

"KellyAnn, I'm interested to follow up on this but the link to Comics Classroom won't…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Aug 4, 2011 to Cartoon Classroom and Archie Comics Book Fairs

7 Aug 6, 2011

"Just remembered, Scholastic have printable blank templates within their Charlotte's…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Apr 16, 2011 to Comic page layout templates

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Tony O'seland

"Tony, Bill Zimmerman has some templates. He wrote about some on my blog. He also has…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Apr 16, 2011 to Comic page layout templates

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Tony O'seland

"I believe that graphic novels and comics are a way in to reading for kids who've res…"

Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook replied Dec 11, 2010 to QUESTION: Suggestions for a Lecture to Pre-service teachers on Teaching English Through Comics/GN

7 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service