Making Curriculum Pop

James Bucky Carter's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there! I have an article in the November 2010 English Journal that details how o…"

James Bucky Carter replied Feb 11, 2011 to QUESTION: Social Networking in the graphic novel classroom

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"The 3rd issue is supposed to deal with "visualizing" and "visually representing." Co…"

James Bucky Carter replied Jan 18, 2011 to SANE journal publishes first issue (full of resources on teaching comics)

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by James Bucky Carter

"Sean:The deadline has been extended and is now sort of "rolling." Contact me when yo…"

James Bucky Carter replied Dec 19, 2010 to SANE journal publishes first issue (full of resources on teaching comics)

6 Jan 18, 2011

"Thanks! And if you know of anyone wanting to do a rationale or review of any of Moor…"

James Bucky Carter replied Dec 16, 2010 to SANE journal publishes first issue (full of resources on teaching comics)

6 Jan 18, 2011

"I can't recommend this book enough, especially if read alongside Bitz's other book M…"

James Bucky Carter replied Nov 9, 2010 to BOOK: When Commas Meet Kryptonite

1 Nov 9, 2010

"Can't go wrong with Jeff Smith's Bone, but if you want an exciting new text that exp…"

James Bucky Carter replied Sep 12, 2010 to QUESTION: Upper Elementary/Middle School Graphic Novel

7 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Phyllis Ain

""Genre" is not exactly incorrect, but it is certainly not more appropriate or accura…"

James Bucky Carter replied May 26, 2010 to QUESTION: Comic books & graphic novels: Medium or genre?

9 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Cary Gillenwater

"I think with proper scaffolding, they'd get ABC. I've also had some success with Ult…"

James Bucky Carter replied May 12, 2010 to QUESTION: G/T 6th grade reading and the graphic novel?

12 May 26, 2010
Reply by Susannah Brown

"Hi, Cary. If you want to contact me at my utep e-mail, I may have some names for you…"

James Bucky Carter replied May 6, 2010 to Help Needed: Teachers using graphic novels and comics needed for study in NC

5 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cary Gillenwater

"You should be able to find graphic novel biographies of MLK and Malcom X. There was…"

James Bucky Carter replied Apr 2, 2009 to Asking for Graphic Novel suggestions

10 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Sean

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service