Making Curriculum Pop

Greg Williams's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Grant! We just got the site up last night. It has some room to grow but I would…"

Greg Williams replied Apr 19, 2013 to How to Get Clips from DVDs for Fair Use in Instructional Videos

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Greg Williams

"ha ha - for sure, thanks a bunch! I will keep you posted. We will have the new site…"

Greg Williams replied Apr 9, 2013 to How to Get Clips from DVDs for Fair Use in Instructional Videos

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Greg Williams

"Handbrake and MPEG Streamclip have worked well for me. Since you are using clips a…"

Greg Williams replied Apr 9, 2013 to How to Get Clips from DVDs for Fair Use in Instructional Videos

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Greg Williams

"Thanks for sharing so much so often Frank! How do you do it?"

Greg Williams replied Apr 3, 2013 to Teachers' Guide to Using Video In Instruction

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Williams

"Yes - I saw this the other day and thought it was a nice presentation pushing discus…"

Greg Williams replied Jan 31, 2013 to VIDEO: How Movies Teach Manhood

1 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Greg Williams

"Excellent concept! "

Greg Williams replied Oct 8, 2012 to Lesson Plan: Students Create Video Ads for Historical Presidential Elections

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Greg Williams

"2004 - yeah I was a Freshman in high school at the time, that is way back :) That lo…"

Greg Williams replied Sep 27, 2012 to QUESTION: Can teachers band together to create a crowdsourced database of pop culture clips?

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jeana Rock

"Yes - that is sort of what I have been playing around with on my little "beta site"…"

Greg Williams replied Sep 26, 2012 to QUESTION: Can teachers band together to create a crowdsourced database of pop culture clips?

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jeana Rock

"Thanks Tony, your insights are valuable to me. I have considered pursuing this idea…"

Greg Williams replied Sep 26, 2012 to QUESTION: Can teachers band together to create a crowdsourced database of pop culture clips?

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jeana Rock

"Thanks Tony for your questions. It would be on online and searchable (like movieclip…"

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jeana Rock

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service