Making Curriculum Pop

Jeana Rock's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"This is awesome! I have spent several years collecting examples of these terms for a…"

Jeana Rock replied Oct 23, 2014 to Resource: New Teaching Film Resources

2 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jeana Rock

"This looks very helpful, Frank. I am just getting ready to view the film Pride and P…"

Jeana Rock replied Jan 28, 2014 to WEBSITES: Teaching film, from the UK

1 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Jeana Rock

"I have been using a freeware download called Handbrake. It is easy to use and produc…"

Jeana Rock replied Apr 19, 2013 to How to Get Clips from DVDs for Fair Use in Instructional Videos

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Greg Williams

"I really like this idea. I have used many clips in my teaching, especially ones that…"

Jeana Rock replied Apr 4, 2013 to QUESTION: Can teachers band together to create a crowdsourced database of pop culture clips?

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jeana Rock

"This resource is a gold mine for many media-related topics. Thanks for leading me th…"

Jeana Rock replied Feb 6, 2013 to Movie Posters: Investigating Gender & Representation

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jeana Rock

"I don't think we realize how prevalent green screen technology is today, not only in…"

Jeana Rock replied Dec 4, 2012 to Making of "The Hobbit"

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Jeana Rock

"I think these questions could be used for many texts. I'm thinking of some of the si…"

Jeana Rock replied May 3, 2012 to Using "The Avengers" To Reteach/Practice Concepts & Skills Related to Narratives

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"There is a website called Glogster where they can create their poster."

Jeana Rock replied Feb 14, 2012 to INFOGRAPHIC: Quintessential Movie Poster Elements

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Jeana Rock

"I love the montage in Up with their whole life together in 5 minutes. Also some scen…"

Jeana Rock replied Feb 13, 2012 to QUESTION: Romantic movies collected in a montage?

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"oops! Karate Kid."

Jeana Rock replied Nov 8, 2011 to QUESTION: Catcher in the Rye & Film

14 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Rachel

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service