Making Curriculum Pop

Michele Vogt-Schuller's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjFqcJQXGZ6T6sxyFB-5i6A sorry - here's the link!"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Apr 9, 2015 to Every Frame a Painting

1 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Michele Vogt-Schuller

"thanks for posting this what is especially good about the glossary is that the examp…"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Oct 22, 2014 to Resource: New Teaching Film Resources

2 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jeana Rock

"Thank you for this great resource. While I love using films, I alway wonder at the v…"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Jan 17, 2014 to RESOURCE: CCS- Comparing The Book vs The Film

2 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I just used Spirited Away as a primary text for a unit addressing growth, change, ad…"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Jan 13, 2014 to ARTICLE: Beyond Classic Disney - 5 Great Animated Kids' Films Without the Racial Stereotypes

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Michele Vogt-Schuller

"I love this show, and many of my high school students do as well (although I don't s…"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Feb 21, 2013 to BREAKING BAD: Visual literacy, Capitalism, Masculinity and More

3 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Gigi

"Without a narrative, life has no meaning. Without meaning, learning has no purpose.…"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Sep 10, 2012 to SHORT FILM: How Fiction Can Change Reality TED-ED

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"The Insider - about big tobacco The George Clooney's "The Plight of the Modern Man"…"

Michele Vogt-Schuller replied Mar 29, 2012 to QUESTION: Films about insiders suddenly outside and fighting the system?

12 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service