Making Curriculum Pop

Shirley Durr's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"First, I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. I didn't recognize her name or face on tabloid co…"

Shirley Durr replied Mar 23, 2012 to INFOGRAPHIC/ARTICLE: Why Taylor Swift Offends Little Monsters, Feminists, and Weirdos

4 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The Snowy Day is one of my all time favorite books…"

Shirley Durr replied Jan 30, 2012 to RADIO: 'The Snowy Day': Breaking Color Barriers, Quietly

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Ve-ry in-ter-rest-ing. Especially the links to the photo-shopped real-life pics and…"

Shirley Durr replied Dec 9, 2011 to Disney Princesses as Magazine Covers

1 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Have you seen these? They include British as well as American ads and includes male…"

Shirley Durr replied Nov 26, 2011 to QUESTION: Clip to highlight "gender lens" - ideas?

11 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Fred Mindlin

"Like a writer, one must know one's "audience" -- in this case your students and thei…"

Shirley Durr replied Oct 26, 2011 to QUESTION: Teaching Sexual Orientation and the Battle of Parents

6 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Simpson

"Three responses: Toni Morrison's Beloved was made into a movie and I think Oprah (w…"

Shirley Durr replied Sep 5, 2011 to NYT: Dangerous White Stereotypes in 'The Help'

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Below is a comment from one of my Facebook friends on The Help. Her feelings are MUC…"

Shirley Durr replied Sep 4, 2011 to NYT: Dangerous White Stereotypes in 'The Help'

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Below are several other articles on this topic. They've been burning through my Face…"

Shirley Durr replied Sep 2, 2011 to NYT: Dangerous White Stereotypes in 'The Help'

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Since I teach both Sign Language and Holocaust Literature, this is a film I am stron…"

Shirley Durr replied May 10, 2011 to Ingelore: A Son's Tribute to His Mother

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Shirley Durr

"Your review makes me want to get this book, Mike. I'm familiar with the "real" Rosa…"

Shirley Durr replied Apr 27, 2011 to Book Review: Teaching Pop Culture

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Shirley Durr

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service