Making Curriculum Pop

KellyAnn Bonnell's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Liz,  I believe your question is one that is not asked often enough. We get so fo…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Nov 1, 2011 to QUESTION: Teaching Art through Comics

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"I think I'm going to have to challenge the academics at ICS to get on the ball and p…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Oct 30, 2011 to QUESTION: Quantitative Research on GN in the Classroom

5 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jay Hosler

"Actually its an OST organization out of country whose educational system isn't as "o…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Oct 30, 2011 to QUESTION: Quantitative Research on GN in the Classroom

5 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jay Hosler

"You've gotten some great responses. I'll come at it from a different angle for you.…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Oct 12, 2011 to QUESTION: Using Graphic Novels and Films TOGETHER

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Yen Yen Woo

"Hey Jay, We'd love to share your findings with regular classroom teachers on www.pop…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Sep 5, 2011 to Proof that comics is good fer learnin’

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"I saw them at the FirstSecond booth at Comic Con and had to review them."

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Aug 15, 2011 to Amulet, Book 1: The Stonekeeper

6 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by KellyAnn Bonnell

"I checked out your blog. I love your reviews.  "

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Aug 12, 2011 to Amulet, Book 1: The Stonekeeper

6 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by KellyAnn Bonnell

"Love this. Thank you."

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Aug 5, 2011 to Teaching w/ Graphic Novels 101 - Where Do I Start ? Collection

9 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Thodoris Andriopoulos

"There's alot of research being done in the states on the literacy angle. We need to…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Aug 5, 2011 to Cartoon Classroom and Archie Comics Book Fairs

7 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"Nick, Thanks for putting up the accurate site for Susan. David is really excited abo…"

KellyAnn Bonnell replied Aug 4, 2011 to Cartoon Classroom and Archie Comics Book Fairs

7 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service