Making Curriculum Pop

Jay Hosler's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone, The ATP story is complete if you want to check it out! Cheers, Jay "

Jay Hosler replied Mar 12, 2012 to New ATP story in development...

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Kathie Maniaci

"Thanks, Stergio, I appreciate that you're sharing it with others! I just posted page…"

Jay Hosler replied Feb 23, 2012 to New ATP story in development...

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Kathie Maniaci

"Thanks, Stergios, I didn't realize that this was out. Rick Geary is one mh all-time…"

Jay Hosler replied Jan 5, 2012 to Trotsky: A Graphic Biography

2 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Stergios Botzakis

"A colleague of mine who teachers ESL here at Juniata uses The Arrival to discuss tha…"

Jay Hosler replied Nov 20, 2011 to QUESTION: GLOBAL graphic novels?

19 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Stergios Botzakis

"I hope one of them submits something. I think many of the teachers would be interest…"

Jay Hosler replied Nov 10, 2011 to Comics Conference: Sequential SmArt

7 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"Thanks, Gareth! I'm anxious to see the response. Do you know of anyone using your wo…"

Jay Hosler replied Nov 10, 2011 to Comics Conference: Sequential SmArt

7 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Maureen Bakis

"This is a great find. Thanks, Yen Yen. I made a similar comic essay called Comic Boo…"

Jay Hosler replied Nov 8, 2011 to Check Out Gene Yang's "Graphic Novels in the Classroom"

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Marcy Prager

"I would love to see more quantitative research in this area! My research now focuses…"

Jay Hosler replied Nov 8, 2011 to QUESTION: Quantitative Research on GN in the Classroom

5 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jay Hosler

"These are great. I especially like the tic tac toe activity. I teach a gen ed course…"

Jay Hosler replied Mar 2, 2011 to Recent comics teaching posts at Matt Madden's blog and the Drawing Words & Writing Pictures site

2 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Matt Madden

"Thanks for the plug, Ryan! Anyone interested can follow this link to view the first…"

Jay Hosler replied Dec 9, 2010 to FEEDBACK: Photosynthesis comic?

1 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jay Hosler

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service