Making Curriculum Pop

Kelly Farrow's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't this just another spin on the old "open-concept school" method? We have 2 open…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jan 17, 2011 to NYT ARTICLE: 60 First Graders, 4 Teachers, One Loud New Way to Learn

2 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Sorry to make you wait so long, Jane! Somehow I missed your question. Each child pic…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jan 17, 2011 to QUESTION: Looking for exciting texts and activities to make fable unit "pop!"

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"I can only think of one phrase to describe this page: Flippin' amazing!!! I'm just b…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jan 12, 2011 to VIRTUAL POP UP BOOK: Ecodazoo - Environmental Themes

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Every year w/ 2nd grade I do a storytelling unit w/ fables. This isn't a full-class…"

Kelly Farrow replied Dec 15, 2010 to QUESTION: Looking for exciting texts and activities to make fable unit "pop!"

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"The right not to finish speaks to me! I used to be so hard-core on myself, never giv…"

Kelly Farrow replied Aug 12, 2010 to The Readers Bill of Rights

7 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Marcy Prager

"Awesome, Peter!!! I LOVE Buckley's work, esp. Sisters Grimm."

Kelly Farrow replied Jul 24, 2010 to My Free Teaching Guide to Michael Buckley's novel NERDS...

1 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"Can you clarify a bit: Do you mean what media in general, or are you looking for rec…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jul 13, 2010 to QUESTION: Ways to Use Media in the Classroom To Differentiate Instruction and Meet the Needs of All Students

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Hey! I'm just now getting a chance to look at the Zimmer Twins site. Do kids HAVE to…"

Kelly Farrow replied Feb 25, 2010 to Nice Site for Kids to Make a Movie

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"I can't get the tour to load so I can get the gist of this site. Is it a Mac problem…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jan 13, 2010 to WEBTOOL: Storybirds = short, visual stories that you make with family and friends

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Story Time might be nice for stations/centers for high second graders or third grade…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jul 6, 2009 to Interactive from The Art Insistute of Chicago

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service