Making Curriculum Pop

Nick Sousanis's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, KellyAnn, I found the same link issue that Susan did. But that led me to thi…"

Nick Sousanis replied Aug 4, 2011 to Cartoon Classroom and Archie Comics Book Fairs

7 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Susan Stephenson, the Book Chook

"Enjoyed all the responses, and your initial prompt, Mike, good stuff. As someone doi…"

Nick Sousanis replied May 31, 2011 to QUESTION: What do people need to know in order to teach the comic?

16 May 31, 2011
Reply by Mike Smith

"Wow - this sounds terrific, Melissa! What a great experience for students and teache…"

Nick Sousanis replied Apr 18, 2011 to I Love It When A Plan Comes Together: Personal Narrative & Comics

5 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stergios Botzakis

"Cool, Marcy, and sounds good, Tony - planning a similar thing in class for English a…"

Nick Sousanis replied Mar 14, 2011 to Applying Graphic Novel Writing to Creating Graphic Cartoons Across the Curriculum

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Hey Ryan, this is great. Just today I'm submitting a proposal for a fall course at T…"

Nick Sousanis replied Mar 1, 2011 to Teaching w/ Graphic Novels 101 - Where Do I Start ? Collection

9 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Thodoris Andriopoulos

"Thanks for sharing this, Matt. It's a great example and brings to mind your 99 ways,…"

Nick Sousanis replied Dec 16, 2010 to A teaching anecdote from a comics studio class

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Matt Madden

"Sorry i didn't post pics, and stuff - but i got this far...."

Nick Sousanis replied Nov 9, 2009 to Comics as legitimate lit

2 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Nick Sousanis

"Cool, thanks Ryan, I'd like to talk to this guy - he sounds great. nick"

Nick Sousanis replied Sep 3, 2009 to PROFILE: Interesting dude @ Mad Magazine

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Hey John, I picked up "Incognegro" http://www.amazon.com/Incognegro-Mat-Johnson/dp/…"

Nick Sousanis replied Apr 7, 2009 to Asking for Graphic Novel suggestions

10 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Sean

"Thoughtful response, John. Sounds like a great class."

Nick Sousanis replied Apr 7, 2009 to Dealing with Controversial Images in GNs

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by John C. Weaver

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service