Making Curriculum Pop

Kelly Farrow's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Grimm Reflections by Wimsey Films: Reimagining/retelling of the Snow White fairy tal…"

Kelly Farrow replied Apr 29, 2015 to WEB SERIES based on classic literature

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"Carmilla based on the vampire novella by the same name by J. Sheridan Le Fanu. Video…"

Kelly Farrow replied Feb 23, 2015 to WEB SERIES based on classic literature

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"Several more have appeared!! (Thanks, YouTube recommendations!!) I'm going to use th…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jan 21, 2015 to WEB SERIES based on classic literature

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"Just discovered another one!! Haven't tried it yet. The New Adventures of Peter and…"

Kelly Farrow replied Nov 21, 2014 to WEB SERIES based on classic literature

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"Hi!! Love the ideas. I tried this the year before last, and it went very well!  "Fir…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jul 27, 2014 to Library Displays

3 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"I couldn't get the links in the above message to work, but this direct link did: htt…"

Kelly Farrow replied Sep 14, 2010 to Depression-era COLOR photos

2 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"HOLY COW!!! Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm an audiobook junkie and will certai…"

Kelly Farrow replied Jul 13, 2010 to RESOURCE: Free YA & Classic Audiobook Downloads for Patrons

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Kirsten Cappy

"I always love NLW. I spend the year collecting free and used books from donations, b…"

Kelly Farrow replied Apr 23, 2010 to RESOURCES: National Library Week

2 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"More on this topic: An article on best practices in teaching media literacy (see att…"

Kelly Farrow replied Apr 7, 2010 to QUESTION: What do you need in order to teach media literacy?

7 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Kelly Farrow

"I think a somewhat structured series of lesson plans would be most helpful. So many…"

Kelly Farrow replied Apr 1, 2010 to QUESTION: What do you need in order to teach media literacy?

7 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Kelly Farrow

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service