Making Curriculum Pop

Peter Gutierrez's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much, Kelly. Appreciate your support -- as always. And I agree, comics re…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Dec 28, 2009 to The Benefits of Reading Comics Aloud to Kids

3 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"I had a good talk with Clive at NCTE, too, and I agree with your assessment of these…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Dec 20, 2009 to GRAPHIC NOVEL SERIES: The British Invasion of Classical Comics

10 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Most major art forms are related in some way... Like where does teaching movie score…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Oct 25, 2009 to ARTICLE: Aye Carumba! Marge Simpson Poses for Playboy Cover

6 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Interesting story, Ryan, but I'm not sure what it's doing in a group about using com…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Oct 24, 2009 to ARTICLE: Aye Carumba! Marge Simpson Poses for Playboy Cover

6 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Thanks, Ryan -- I hadn't noticed this until now, but I really appreciate it. And fr…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Jul 17, 2009 to COMIC/AUDIO: The Beats

1 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Frank, I finally read the paper and will definitely pass it along to others -- thank…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Jul 8, 2009 to Visual literacy: to comics or not to comics? Promoting literacy using comics

6 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Frank and Sari -- you should both "friend" Lisa Fink on this Ning; she's directly in…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Jul 7, 2009 to Visual literacy: to comics or not to comics? Promoting literacy using comics

6 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"Basil Wolverton's work for kids (Powerhouse Pepper) will be included in the "TOON Tr…"

Peter Gutierrez replied Jul 7, 2009 to Basil Wolverton- Master Cartoonist

2 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goble

"Thanks for the idea!"

Peter Gutierrez replied May 26, 2009 to SoCal Teacher Needed for San Diego Comic-Con

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

"This year it starts on July 23 and runs for four days -- and it's pretty much always…"

Peter Gutierrez replied May 25, 2009 to SoCal Teacher Needed for San Diego Comic-Con

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by Peter Gutierrez

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Ryan Goble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service